HOW can you feel empowered, happy, and ready to take on the world if you do not appreciate and care for the amazing vessel that carries you through this thing called life!? I argue it’s impossible.
Today’s challenge serves as a reminder that daily moment is vital for mental clarity and health. I want you to do something, anything, that will get you up and moving, sending those happy little exercise endorphins zipping through ya.
I do love me a good gym sesh, that’s for damn sure, but guess WHAT? I am unable to get to the gym most days with my current schedule. But I do everything in my power to move my body in SOME way each and every day.
Some options include:
- Finding a quick Youtube workout to complete before bed
- Taking the kids to the park and walking around the playground
- Doing lunges across your living room
- Playing with your kids (We call it playing “ninjas” at our house…)
- Turning on your new favorite jam and dancing your ass off (my personal favorite!)
- Taking that class at the gym you’ve been wanting to try
- Going on that hike you’ve been thinking about
- Doing a little yoga to find your zen
Whatever you do, mama, remember that you are blessed to have that body of yours. The media, and society, and our messed up brains wants us to believe otherwise, but we have got to push back.
We have to remember that our bodies are worthy of love and respect. They have done, and will continue to do amazing things for us.
I truly hope you enjoyed my week long challenge! It has been a blast putting together this content and inspiring and motivating all of you. Now get on it mama! Move that precious body of yours! You deserve it.